- Painting is physically demanding work but your body adjusts, so in time it’s not hard at all.
- Your body will break down if you do too much at once! Take your time over time.
- Your body will heal stronger than before if you paint.
- We recommend painting for 3 – 10 years and then moving on to your next big thing!
- The industry of construction Contracting for clients makes you very strong, internally and physically.
- Don’t take things too seriously and always have a safety valve. Pull it for fun once or twice.
- People are really happy with how jobs look afterwards, clean, refreshed and new again.
- People occasionally get upset but for only a few reasons…
a)You b) Something you did wrong or c) Something you didn’t do that you said you would.
Solving these problems over time is process.
- Sometimes you have to be yourself; there is a reason you did something and there is a
reason you may have completed a task differently. Communication solves this. Communication solves this. Got it? Communication solves this.
- If you make a mistake, you have to fix it within reason. If they’re wrong, it’s more money. Easy!
Kurt James Killen
#paintfordough #paintfortherapy #ownyourownbusiness #selfesteem #somethingallyourown